Sommlight is an interview series that says, Wine is a human experience. Too often, all we see is the serious suit-side of somms, but they also wear pajamas and have their own version of lazy Sundays. This series disrupts the average definition of "sommelier."
Hosted by Washington Wine’s Marketing Director David Flaherty, Sommlight is a conversation series that unveils the other side of sommeliers and wine professionals. When they’re working on the floor, it’s clockwork. But when they’re off the floor, what makes them tick? Join us as we pull apart the archetype and see what makes sommeliers feel most alive. But also, how they like their eggs, their favorite 90s song, and their favorite guilty pleasure food and wine pairing.
Watch a teaser for the first episode here:
Be sure to catch all the conversations:
- Erik Segelbaum - Episode 1 - Aired July 16, 2020
- Sylvester Inda - Episode 2 - Aired July 23, 2020
- Victoria Antilla - Episode 3 - Aired July 30, 2020
- Aaron Wood-Snyderman - Episode 4 - Aired August 6, 2020
- Kat Thomas - Episode 5 - Airing August 13, 2020
- Augusto Ferrarese - Episode 6 - Airing August 20, 2020
- Timmy Martin - Episode 7 - Airing August 27, 2020
- Schuyler Munroe - Episode 8 - Airing September 3, 2020
- Wanda Cole-Nicholson - Episode 9 - Airing September 10, 2020
- Alexandra Stang - Episode 10 - Airing September 17, 2020
On your favorite platforms: